SC/FC/LC/ST/MU/MPO SX/DX fiber optic Jumper fiber optic patch cable
Fiber Optic Patch Cord is also known as Fiber Optic Jumper. It is composed of a fiber optic cable terminated with different connectors on the ends. For the Fiber Patch Cables, there are two major application areas which are computer work station to outlet and fiber optic patch panels or optical cross connect distribution center.
We provide various types of fiber patch cords including single mode, multimode, multi core, and armored versions.
Compliant with international standards such as ANSI, Bellcore, TIA/EIA, IEC, also accord with the industrial standards
of Telecom in China
Realize the active link of optic fiber transmission
Low insertion loss and high return loss
Excellent repeatability and interchangeability
LAN and Access Network
Telecom, Gigabit Data Network
Testing and Medical equipment
Industry and Military application
- High quality zirconia ferrules.
- Good repeatability and interchangeability.
- LC, SC, ST, FC, LSH, MTRJ, MU connectors are available.
- Flame-retardant, rugged and durable jacket.
- Printing helps clarify and recognize different cables.
- OS2, OM4, OM3, OM2, OM1, OM5 are available.
- Factory terminated and tested for insertion loss, return loss and end face.
||Standard Fiber Cable Assemblies
||Pigtail/Simplex/Duplex/Fan-out Patch cord